BLUF - Your photos are Yours. We will never sell or disclose Your data to advertisers and never share Your photos or information beyond what is required to complete Your order.
Pixylz is owned & operated by App Street Software Pvt Ltd, an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act 1956, having its registered office at 1855-Basement, Gali Wazir Singh, Chuna Mandi, Pahar Ganj, New Delhi - 110 055 Delhi, India (the “Company”, “We” or “Us”).
Use of Pixylz in this document refers to its website www.pixylz.com (“Website”) and/ or the mobile application Pixylz (“Mobile App”).
- What Information do We collect?
- When You place an order with Pixylz, You provide Us with information to complete Your order. That information is as follows:
- Name, address, phone number, email address in Your shipping details and for communicating with You.
- The pictures You have uploaded for printing.
- Additionally, when You place an order, We and Our Third party service provider may use variety of technology that can automatically (or passively) access certain information that can sometimes be used to make the services better. Such information may include:
- Information about Your IP address and the browser You are using. We might look at what site/Mobile App You came from, duration of time spent on Our Website / Mobile App, pages accessed or what site You visit when You leave Us. We might also collect the type of mobile device You are using, or the version of the operating system Your computer or device is running.
- Information collected through tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about Your usage of Our Website.
- Social Media Accounts:
- If You connect Your Instagram/Facebook to Our Website / Mobile App, We can access data related to Your Instagram/Facebook account which You have made public.
- Information You post in public space on Our Website / Mobile App or third party social media accounts shall belong to Pixylz.
- How do We use the information We collect?
- Contact You: We might use the information You provide to contact You for confirmation of a purchase on Our Website / Mobile App or for other promotional purposes
- Respond to Your requests or questions. We might use Your information to confirm Your registration for an event or contest.
- Improve Our Products or Services. We might use Your information to customize Your experience with Us. This could include displaying content based upon Your preferences
- Look at site trends and customer interests. We may use Your information to make Our Website / Mobile App and Services better. We may combine information We get from You with information about You We get from third parties.
- Security purposes. We may use information to protect Our Company, Our customers, Our Website / Mobile App
- Marketing purposes. We might send You information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell You about new features or services or products. These would always be Our own offers or services or products We think You might find interesting. Or, for example, if You order with Us We will enroll You in Our newsletter
- Send You transactional communications. We might send You emails or SMS about Your Account or a purchase.
- We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
- What Information We do NOT collect?
- You can visit the Website / Mobile App and browse without having to provide personal details. During Your visit to the Website / Mobile App You remain anonymous and at no time can We identify You unless You have an Account on Our Website / Mobile App and log on with Your username and password.
- We might collect Your billing name, billing address and payment method when You purchase from Our Website/ Mobile App. But We NEVER collect Your credit/debit card number or credit/debit card expiry date or other details pertaining to Your credit/debit card on Our Website / Mobile App. Credit/Debit card information will be obtained and processed by Our online payment partner PayTM and PayU. You can read about them and their policies here.
- We do not collect any photos that You do not select for printing. When You connect Your Instagram account to Our Website / Mobile App, We only store the images You select for printing in the final order.
- We do not see the filenames of any images You upload on Our Website / Mobile App, they are converted to a Pixylz generated code.
- How do We store Your information?
- Any information provided by You and the photos ordered by You for printing are stored in secure servers. We use best-in-class storage services to store this information. It uses SSL encryption to secure Your data during transmit and stores it on servers that require cutting edge biometric authentication to access. However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of Our databases, nor can We guarantee that information You supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to Us over the Internet or wireless communication, and any information You transmit to the Company You do solely at Your own risk. We recommend that You do not disclose Your password to anyone.
- We will only keep Your information for as long as We are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Photo Content and Copyright
- Pixylz is responsible for only printing whatever You upload on Our Website / Mobile App. We take no responsibility of the content/copyright issues of what You send to Us. You are solely responsible for ensuring that the content of Your photos does not violate copyright or transgress laws in Your country.
- The ownership of Your photos is not affected, when You order photos for printing.
- Opting Out
- You can opt out of receiving Our marketing emails, email newsletters and other marketing related messages. We don't want to spam You! Even if You opt out of getting marketing messages, We will be able to send You transactional messages through email and SMS about Your purchases.
- Third Parties
- We never share Your information with third parties beyond those required to complete Your order, eg. Our trusted printers, payment processor, and shipping providers.
- We never give out Your information and photos to any other third parties (e.g. advertisers, data brokers, journalists, external businesses) and We will never otherwise share Your data unless required to by law.
- Notwithstanding anything contained anywhere else, We may share Your information, including Your Protected Information and Usage Information with Our parent, subsidiaries and affiliates for internal reasons. We also reserve the right to disclose and transfer all such information: (i) to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator ; or (ii) in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring and/or assets or other corporate changes, including, during the course of any due diligence process.
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
- If You have any questions about this, please feel free to email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are there for you!
Pixylz - a product of App Street Software Pvt Ltd
470, Tower B, Spaze ITech Park, Sector 49, Gurgaon - 122018 INDIA